Nothing’s as fun as watching Dr. Horrible with a friend who’s never seen it and getting to the last three minutes.
get your head in the game
“There’s moments like when Beverly Katz comes to visit him (Will) in the institution, and he thinks she’s actually there as his friend, and then there’s that little heartbreaking moment where he realizes that she’s just there to use him to help solve a case, and you see the loneliness for the first time and the disappointment, and it’s so effective. That was one of the standout nuances that Hugh really impressed me with.” — Bryan Fuller [x]
The line up for Talking Dead next week.
This is the first time for our dear Melissa McBride, and I am so excited to hear what she has to say about creepy Lizzie and Carol’s deadly character development.
Plus Yvette Nicole Brown is always a winner on this show. Always.
I just hope nothing terrible happens to Carol next week so that I can watch Talking Dead without tears streaming down my face!
favorite character meme -  character
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
I LOVED THIS SHOW OH MY GOD THANK YOU <33
This show is actually in my top 5. It was a sad day when it got cancelled.
I’ll check it out.
This seems like something I will adore.
Good evening, London.
I watched that movie when i was dead tired from work and class and had to sit quietly in the dark and think about my life afterward
It definitely has that kind of effect doesn’t it! I had no idea of the plot, I put it on for Lee Pace, so it completely bowled me over. Super powerful. I’ve just ordered it on blu-ray so I can cry over the prettyness in glorious HD!